*The swap is now closed. *
It’s that time of year again! The Summer Postcard Exchange. Last year I held the exchange while vacationing in Italy with my in-laws; the year before I held it before going to San Diego. This year I thought it would be fun to hold it just before I go off to the magnificent (or so I’ve read) state of Maine for the wedding of my oldest and dearest friend. I love snail mail, and I am betting you do too. So join me in sending out a little love this summer.
The exchange works like this:
- Sign up using the form below, leaving me with your full name, email, and a mailing address.
- I will assign you a person to send a postcard to (usually whoever signs up after you) and will e-mail you with their mailing address.
- After I email you the address I will only keep everyone’s mailing addresses for two weeks (in case anyone loses the email). After two weeks I will delete all the addresses for privacy.
- Please send out your postcard within three weeks of receiving the person’s address.
- When you receive your postcard, feel free leave a note here or on the Olive and Owl FB page and let us know you got it, and where it came from
I will close the sign up Sunday July 19th. I’m looking forward to a happy mail day!