In just a few weeks we will be returning to our regular non-nomadic life. This will require us to actually own things again, which means I’ve been doing a lot of late night internet browsing for eco-friendly house stuff. So I thought I’d share with you all a few fun things I’ve found.
- this non-plastic water filter to help with the hard water in Tucson
- a counter top compost pail, because I am sick of throwing out all my veggie scraps
- I’m really curious to try out water kefir as a soda alternative
- I will be buying this book the moment I get home because I’ve signed up with our CSA again
- going to see if our library has this book, to keep us excited about being outdoors
- in an effort to reduce plastic and yucky chemicals I’m going to try making body wash for D
- I’ve decided to experiment with family cloth
- getting excited to get back to gardening, I’ll be in time for fall planting!
- due several recommendations I’ve picked up this book, what he suggests is a lot of hard work but it makes so much sense
- check out my earth friendly home pin board for more things I’ve been looking at
Wishing you all a peppy Wednesday. On this side of the globe we are once again reducing our stuff and packing up. Boxes are ready to be shipped again. Hopefully this time they will make it in one piece.