There is one thing email will never have over snail mail: surprise postcards! Postcard are romantic, they are handwritten, have interesting stamps on them, often come crinkled or stained in some way. There is so much life to a postcard. Since moving here I’ve received so many postcards from friends and family that it has inspired me to share the love and hold another postcard exchange.
If you were readers of this blog last summer you will remember that I held a postcard exchange. It went really well for all involved. Here’s how it will work:
- Enter your name, email, and address in the form box below.
- All info will be kept confidential. The only person I will share your name and address with will be the one person who will send you a postcard. I will delete all addresses after two weeks.
- I will email you the name and address of the person you should send a postcard to.
- Please be prompt about sending your postcard, least you forget! (I never did receive mine last year)
- Once you have received your postcard, please let me know by leaving a link to a picture of it at the bottom of this post or by submitting a picture to the Olive and Owl Flickr page.
***I’ll hold the form open for a week. After that I will send out an e-mail to each person who entered with an address for you to send out your postcard to. Thanks for joining in!