Watching the sunset from 39,000ft.
Playing with new silks bought just for this trip from Gypsy Forest.
Her second time waiting for a plane at Heathrow Airport.
Late night welcome snack from the owner of the Hotel. And yes we did finish the bottle of red wine! The bread was outstanding though management sent his apologies for it not being fresh: only made that morning!
The view down the three flights of stairs to the lobby of our hotel.
The park we will visit on a daily basis.
Hi Everyone! We are alive and well. The flight out went fine with only minor meltdowns on the last twenty minutes into Nice. We are staying temporarily in the tiny town of Valbonne. It’s up in the hills. So lovely.
Here are some details of just one day to help you live vicariously!
- Most shops are closed on Mondays *sad trombone*
- It’s cold here!
- There is so much green!! They have these things called trees and the trees have these leaves on them that don’t hurt you when you touch them.
- The roads and drivers are crazy and are so many roundabouts our GPS once said, “Exit roundabout, then enter roundabout.”
- The bread is amazing, the pastries are made with real butter, and yes you should try them!
- My legs already hurt from pushing a stroller uphill
- My French is already improving from yesterday
- While trying to buy lunch I had to use hand signals as the girl did not speak English or Italian
- One of the boxes we sent to France made it, so far
- Trying to figure out a way to have two little ones sit at a French café for dinner and also have a pleasant time
More to come!