I wanted to write something poetic about her like I see so many of my favorite bloggers doing when their children have a birthday, but I found myself without words. So I thought I would let her speak for herself.
Sayings of S:
- First word: “iPad”
- “‘Mama, let’s chat”
- First poem: “I want to zoom on a broom like a rhubarb room”.
- “I am NOT going to do it”
- “I’m uncomftaful”
- “That’s the deal. ” (when describing something that she has to do but doesn’t want to, but we reached an agreement halfway)
- “V is being a bossy boss.”
- “Frigeraferter”- instead of refrigerator
- “Sprinkly”- anything, shiny, sparkly, brightly colored
- “Croaked”- when you hurt some body part or crunch or break something, basically anytime something is hurt or damaged.
- “I want to put my pajamas on” (soon after putting on clothes)
- “I want to put my clothes on” (soon after putting on pajamas)
- “I want to be naked” (when about to go out, especially in the winter)
She still says many baby things and uses Italian as well. Watching her grow and become an independent thinker has been really incredible. Two was an enormous year of growth and I can hardly imagine what this next year will bring!