{this moment}

Joining SouleMama for {this moment}

Please leave a link to your moment, I love looking at them.

This entry was posted in Photographic Thoughts. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to {this moment}

1. I love the color of her dress and umbrella, such a pop of color on a grey day. Jealous of your rain, we really need some more here.

Ours is an apple picking moment.

Happy weekending KC!

P.S. I am going to use your apple cake recipe (but a gluten free version) in an attempt to make my way through our 60 lbs(!!!) of picked apples. I figure I need something to sustain me through all the apple sauce and pie making :)

I’m still amazed that Canada doesn’t get rain all the time. I have visions of it being wet a lot.

When you do use the recipe please let me know who it goes. I know a lot of readers are gluten free or have similar diet restrictions so I’d love to include an end note for substitutions. Feel feel to use more apples if you like as well in the recipe. My hubby likes to pack it full of apples. More apples then cake. But I like a happy medium. I’m still working through our 50 pounds of apples. I’m only half way through!

2. Lisa Coffee says:

We had a wee bit of rain last night around 3:30 – and yes, I was awake…thinking about birth. So it goes these days. Sending you all love as you navigate the changes in your family. I know I will be looking to you as we get used to life as a foursome. ox!

Thank you! Can you believe we had such a rotten afternoon but it was quelled by this beautiful rainstorm and splashing in the puddles. I wish you a very smooth transition to being a family of four. I hope that Z welcomes the little one with open arms. I’m sure it will be easier then our transition as she older and can really help you out a lot! I’m so excited for you!

3. Gretchen says:

Playing in the rain is the best.

4. Melissa says:

Love this! So beautiful and sweet. Have a great weekend!

5. Fun in the rain and puddles, love it!! I hope you joined in too :) Have a lovely weekend my friend.

I did. It was a surprise storm that lasted a long time. The clouds were so dark that it went from 3pm light to 6pm light. Crazy!

6. What a gorgeous shot! And the rain? Perfect.